Latest posts by Justin Johnson (see all)
- Stealthing: The Alarming Trend That Makes Sex Dangerous Now - April 26, 2017
- ‘Cushioning’ trend is another waste for millenials’ romance - April 19, 2017
- Japanese culture: Japanese maid cafes - April 14, 2017
Everyone in the world knows that sex is one of the basic parts of human life, and sometimes one of the most uncomfortable topics that are being talked about between opposite genders. However, there are boundaries that need to be set, and this trend have crossed the line….
For people that do not know, stealthing is a trend in which men will remove their condoms during sexual intercourse. Because of that, it went from consensual sex to non-consensual sex (aka rape and sexual assault). The reasons for men to remove condoms during sex is to know of feeling of sex without the condom or showing dominance to the opposite gender.
In fact, there were international headlines when a Swiss man was arrested for taking off his condom without the women’s consent. It happened on January of 2017.
Despite a lot of people that are looking out for stealthing, there are some people that are against it. They believe that it’s a double standard that if a woman lied about using birth control pills, it’s completely fair.
For those people that are doing the stealthing thing, here’s what I think….
- If you are having sexual intercourse with an opposite gender, ask for their permission if you don’t want to use a condom. If they say no, SUCK IT UP! Just be happy that the woman wants to have sex with you. Why would you risk your chances of using a basic part of a human being’s life in a negative way just for your personal desires?
- If you take off the condom without the women’s consent, I do not care the billions of reasons that you took it off. THAT IS STILL CONSIDERED RAPE!!
- If you stealthing someone, that means you do not care about their wants and needs, and you don’t want to give them any kind of power. You would not know how much damage you will do to someone if you done that unnecessary and selfish act.
For all of the women out there in the world, please be safe. If you are a victim to stealthing, please call for help!
Further reading on stealthing
The BBC offer a good insight into stealthing if you want to do some further reading.
What are your views on stealthing? Please let us know in the comment box below!
For more information, please check out my website: Jay Japanese