It is said that women suffer considerably higher levels of work-related stress, anxiety and depression than men, with workplace sexism and familial responsibilities providing additional career pressures . This pressure peaks for those women aged 35-44 in particular.
Work pressure, the drive and determination to succeed in a career, working longer hours to get that promotion all of this adds more pressure; no wonder the work life balance is out of whack. That stress, constant anxiety, worried, shaky energy feeling is your body triggering the ‘fight or flight’ response – cortisol. That feeling adds pressure on your gut.
When a person becomes stressed digestion slows or even stops so that the body can divert all its internal energy to facing a perceived threat. Of course, it can work the other way as well: persistent gastrointestinal problems can heighten anxiety and stress. 
What if you could get what you want from your career goals as well as working on your gut health that will massively impact your energy levels, digestion and moods?
Coaching is the latest new technique that has some amazing benefits on people’s personal and professional lives:
- Empowers you to make your own decisions, choices and steps forward
- You’re going to hit some massive realisations along the way
- You will grow as a person
- Learn what lights you up inside
- Motivates you
- Move you around the hurdles you put up in your life and get you to see how to get around them, or over them (or underneath them).
- Pushes you to believe you can have whatever you want in your life – personal and business
- Helps you understand what’s getting in your way
- Challenges you on limiting beliefs
- Asks thought provoking questions that will have you stop in your tracks and wonder how that even came out of your mouth.
- Holds you accountable to reach the dreams you want
- Helps move you away from overwhelm and confusion.
Coaching will get you to reach your ultimate desires and if you don’t have them, you will get them from being coached.
- Do you find there aren’t enough hours in the day to get work done whilst preparing food and taking care of yourself?
- Want to manage your time better to fit in your health priorities?
- Want to get more energy to really hit the ground running with your career?
- Want to understand how to get rid of you digestive discomfort?
- Want to manage your stress levels?
- Want to have the body and mind of your dreams but no idea what to do?
- Overwhelmed with too much info and want to understand what really suits YOU?
During my years in highly stressful jobs, I tried every health trick and fad in the book before burning out, which then led to a host of intolerances and digestive issues. Determined to repair my gut, I changed my life, becoming a personal trainer and gaining qualifications in nutrition and performance coaching. I now blend my particular interest in gut health and fitness to help individuals change not only their bodies, but their mindsets too. Don’t let your health ruin your career goals and dreams, get in touch today.
Coaching helps me prioritise and strategise my life goals to get that work life balance that so many of us are striving for. Don’t let your gut get in the way of your dreams.
If you are interested in attending an event on work, life balance and nutrition ran by ‘FreeFrom Events’ and the new intolerance app ‘Eat Safe’ find out more here. It will have an amazing health panel of to answer all of your burning questions.