Latest posts by Amanda Katherine (see all)
- Burgundy Is The New Black: How To Incorporate The Trendy Color Into Your Wardrobe This Year - March 2, 2018
- Do You Need To Buy Expensive Shampoo To Get Gorgeous Hair? Here’s How The Affordable Brands Compare - February 14, 2018
- 13 Affordable Products To Keep Your Skin Moisturized This Winter - February 9, 2018
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again… dressing in the winter sucks! It is so cold that all I want to do is bundle up in sweatpants and a giant sweater and never leave my couch.
But when you have to go out and look like a decent human being, it can be hard to choose outfits that are stylish and decently warm.
Wearing a skirt with a thicker pair of opaque tights can be a great option. I feel like I get so stuck in my ways wearing pants throughout the winter but it is nice to switch it up every once and a while.
If you still feel like you will be too chilly in a skirt and tights, wear a long duster coat that will cover the majority of your legs as well.
Here are 20 trendy skirts to wear with a pair of tights this winter >>>
(1) A Checkered Mini Skirt
(2) A Black Denim Mini Skirt
(3) A Leather Pencil Skirt
(4) A Suede Mini Skirt
(5) A Boho Chic Midi Skirt
(6) A Corduroy Skater Skirt
(7) A Striped Mini Skirt
(8) A Loose Patterned Midi Skirt
(9) A Basic Black Midi Skirt
(10) A Pleated Mini Skirt
(11) A Snakeskin Mini Skirt
(12) A Flowy Maxi Skirt
(13) A Velvet Mini Skirt
(14) An Edgy Femme Skater Skirt
(15) A Colored Denim Mini Skirt
(16) A Black Denim Mini Skirt
(17) Corduroy Mini Skirt
(18) A Black Tulle Midi Skirt
(19) A Quilted Mini Skirt
(20) A Plaid Pencil Skirt